Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmassy & wintry poems for kids

Hello,

Having finally waded through the Christmas card-sending chore - I mean delight - and crawled out on the other side (just about), I've at last caught up a bit with my kids' page, and added some of my more Christmassy and wintry poems, with more to come.

They're best for older children or keen young readers, or for reading out loud. Adults usually enjoy my kids' poems too, so - who knows? - they could come in handy for family fun over Christmas! Perhaps they'll spur some ideas for a family verse or two as well! Or some illustrations for mine?

More to be found on my website, poemsforfun.wordpress.com. Click Kate Williams Poetry at top for all my run-up-to-Christmas poems through December and before. (See archived posts at side.)

Christmassy couplets tend to crop up in my Twitter offerings too, along with general pre-Christmas comments, positive and... well, let's face it, shall we, we're all stressed out, aren't we? See Twitter @Katypoet.


Feedback and comments welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment