Friday 6 December 2013

Comedy Rhyme & Song Shows



Last chance to book a Christmas Special Comedy Poetry Show!


The Mad Side of Modern or The Grim Side of Gardening are my 2 themes on offer, with bookings for each coming up, but a few spaces in between.

My 1-hour entertainments comprise short, punchy, wryly humorous poems about the ups and downs of everyday modern life - well, the downs anyway, woven together with lip-curling anecdotes and comments, and songs sung to classical guitar accompaniment (also by me). I offer an alternative version for gardening clubs, involving some of the innumerable hassles, hitches and hurdles of trying to do anything at all with your plot of mud.

Details and feedback on my website, poemsforfun.wordpress.com. Click Mad Side of Mod or Grim Side of Gardening pages.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment